The scholastic awards provided by this program are of two kinds – Scholarship and Achievement – and are available to both men and women who have demonstrated outstanding ability and promise. Two Scholarships are given and all other applicants receive an Achievement Award.
Basic of Award
- High School transcript
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Available only to MEMBERS of the Association of the Sons of Poland
- Must be an INSURED MEMBER of the Association for at least two (2) years
- Must be entering an accredited college in September of the year of graduation from High School
If you are qualified, as a member of the Association of the Sons of Poland, to file an application, the following are the procedures:
- Speak to your Principal or Student Advisor and request that your high school transcript be sent directly to the Home Office of the Association.
- Complete the Scholarship Application form, ensuring that all questions are answered and all sections are complete.
- Original transcript and Application must be on file at the Home Office by March 14, 2014, 5:00 PM.
For further information call the Home Office at (201) 935-2807 or send an e-mail.